Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just so that you will know

Sometimes I get comments about a blog from an anonymous person. Usually their comments are condemning and judgemental. Usually their comments demonstrates their inability to understand my humor. But that is not the reason I do not post their comments. Although it is interesting to me that it is usually a weak person who hides behind the "anonymous" label that writes the strongest, judging words. It is a coward's method.

Just so that you will know, I will never post comments from "anonymous" people. (You actually criticized me for not publishing your comments.) I am not afraid to publish comments from someone who disagrees with me as long as they are willing to take ownership of their words.

My preference would have been to share these thoughts with you in a private email. But since you do not take ownership of your words, I have no method of responding to you except by this blog.

Also, consider this my one and only response.